Computer-Aided Drug Design (CADD)
- ADMET Modeling and Prediction
- De Novo Drug Design
- Ligand Based Virtual Screening
- Quantum Mechanics for Target Selection
- Structure-Based Virtual Screening
- DNA-Encoded Library Technology (DELT)
- Fragment-Based Screening
- High Content Screening (HCS)
High Throughput Screening (HTS)
- Automated HTS Platform
- Biochemical assays in Hit Characterization
Biophysical Assays in Hit Characterization
- BLI for Affinity-based Hit Screening
- CD Spectrometry for Protein Structure Determination
- ITC for Binding Assessment
- MS for Structure Confirmation
- MT for Binding Affinity Measurement
- NMR Spectrometry for Tareget identification and Characterization
- SPR Spectrometrys for Structure Determination
- TSA for Protein's Stability Evaluation
- Cellular assays in Hit Characterization
- Drug Repurposing
- Hit Screening
- HTS Assay Development
- HTS Compounds Libraries
- HTS Data Management
- Virtual Screening (VS)
Drug Discovery Services
- Experienced and qualified scientists functioning as project managers or study director
- Independent quality unit assuring regulatory compliance
- Methods validated per ICH GLP/GMP guidelines
- Rigorous sample tracking and handling procedures to prevent mistakes
- Controlled laboratory environment to prevent a whole new level of success
High Content Screening (HCS)INQUIRY
As an advanced cell-based screening technique, high content screening combines automated imaging and data analysis. It is an integrated application of automated microscopy and imaging technique in a high-throughput format. In HCS, scientists conduct quantitative analysis of cellular events utilizing various biochemical/physical characteristics of the sample cells. Furthermore, visualization of the relevant phenotypes is available after screening compounds in relative complex cellular systems.
Applications of High Content Screening
HCS can offer a series of morphology measurements, such as cell shape, morphology and target distribution changes, which can provide information of cellular functions affected by candidate drugs and improve the description of compound actions.
Simultaneous detection of multiple indicators is available in HCS campaigns, thus multi-dimensional analysis of the cytotoxicity of drugs can be achieved either.
Evaluation of ADME
HCS can offer extensive databases correlating chemical structure and ADME properties, helping to predict human in vivo properties rapidly.
Primary screening and secondary screening
Detailed data on the multiple effects of active compounds on cells (metabolic regulation and non-specific effects on other targets) can be obtained in the early stage of drug development, significantly accelerating the discovery of lead compounds.
Our Services of High Content Screening
High content imaging
Our HCI platform groups provide high-quality HCI services for enhanced live cell analysis and performs assay development, high content screening, imaging acquisition and so on. We are capable of providing high-resolution imaging whose readout is based on high-throughput microscopy systems. Our experts can also help to study the interaction between compounds and the drug target at the sub-cellular level and analyze multiple cell profiles, optimizing your hit identification strategies.
We apply the sophisticated high-content phenotypic cell-based assays to carry out large-scale analysis of cellular phenotypes and compound screening. Our experts from BOC Sciences can use a large number of important information from multiparametric observation and description of phenotypes to explore more productive drug discovery pipelines.
High content analysis
We conduct the monitor and observation of a large number of cells and analyze quantitative statistical results of cell populations obtained from HCI. Simultaneous multi-parameter analysis of a diversity of cells can be achieved, which helps to offer a deeper insight of complex cytological mechanisms and interactions.
Our Advantages of High Content Screening Services
- Our HCS team have abilities to offer inexpensive and time-efficient image analysis for multiple complex substances.
- We have confidence in providing satisfying HCS solutions with the combination of our skills in high throughput assays and advanced equipment.
- Jo, A.; et al. A high-content screening platform with fluorescent chemical probes for the discovery of first-in-class therapeutics. Chemical Communications. 2016, 52(47): 7433-7455.
※ It should be noted that our service is only used for research.