Computer-Aided Drug Design (CADD)
- ADMET Modeling and Prediction
- De Novo Drug Design
- Ligand Based Virtual Screening
- Quantum Mechanics for Target Selection
- Structure-Based Virtual Screening
- DNA-Encoded Library Technology (DELT)
- Fragment-Based Screening
- High Content Screening (HCS)
High Throughput Screening (HTS)
- Automated HTS Platform
- Biochemical assays in Hit Characterization
Biophysical Assays in Hit Characterization
- BLI for Affinity-based Hit Screening
- CD Spectrometry for Protein Structure Determination
- ITC for Binding Assessment
- MS for Structure Confirmation
- MT for Binding Affinity Measurement
- NMR Spectrometry for Tareget identification and Characterization
- SPR Spectrometrys for Structure Determination
- TSA for Protein's Stability Evaluation
- Cellular assays in Hit Characterization
- Drug Repurposing
- Hit Screening
- HTS Assay Development
- HTS Compounds Libraries
- HTS Data Management
- Virtual Screening (VS)
- Experienced and qualified scientists functioning as project managers or study director
- Independent quality unit assuring regulatory compliance
- Methods validated per ICH GLP/GMP guidelines
- Rigorous sample tracking and handling procedures to prevent mistakes
- Controlled laboratory environment to prevent a whole new level of success
Off-DNA Compound Re-synthesisINQUIRY
After analyzing the DEL selection data, hit compounds (on-DNA) are typically re-synthesized without the DNA tag. Generally, enriched hits can be re-synthesized as fluorescent conjugates to enable fluorescence-based assay formats. Once the re-synthesis of these 'off-DNA' compounds is completed, followed by the confirmation process.
Our Process of Off-DNA Compound Re-synthesis
- Generate multi-mapped reads for each sample.
- Enrich signals.
- Design different scenario for feature analysis.
- Hit proposal.
- Re-synthesize the most enriched compounds 'off-DNA'.
Our Capacities of Off-DNA Compound Re-synthesis
We have the following considerations in the whole hit proposal process:
- Signal intensity (sequence count, enrichment feature intensity).
- Chemical type diversity.
- Chemical and physchem properties of compounds.
- Structural associations and mechanism of action between different DNA-encoded compound libraries (signal comparison between samples)
- We can re-synthesize hit compounds with a fluorophore moiety or other chemical moieties.
- For the re-synthesis, 5 mg is offered for each compound and for up to 100 compounds, with less than 8 weeks lead time.
Our Advantages of Off-DNA Compound Re-synthesis
- We have a professional and experienced chemical team and our experts have participated in hundreds of re-synthesis projects.
- BOC Sciences is equipped with advanced equipment and instruments. Moreover, a diversity of reagents in the libraries are available for best synthesis conduction.
- We can also offer gram-level synthesis for active compounds, compound skeletons, etc.
- Hackler, A. L.; et al. Off-DNA DNA-Encoded Library Affinity Screening. ACS Combinatorial Science. 2019, 22(1): 25-34.
※ It should be noted that our service is only used for research.